Saigon Star Hotel - Ho Chi Minh City10.7752631, 106.690713
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated as Best Family Hotels in Vietnam
The grand 3-star Saigon Star Hotel is set in the theatre district of Ho Chi Minh City. After the renovation in 2010, the hotel features a historical architecture in a 9-story building.
It is set in 1 district of Ho Chi Minh City, withing walking distance of Golden Dragon Water Puppet Theatre. War Remnants Museum is about 10 minutes away by foot.
The hotel is just a 15-minute walk from Hoa Hung train station, offering a direct train link to Tan Son Nhat International airport.
The venue provides air conditioning, coffee and tea making facilities and ironing facilities in all rooms. A dishwasher and a fridge are included in these guestrooms.
Eat & Drink
This hotel features a buffet breakfast daily. The onsite restaurant specializes in Vietnamese cuisine. Guests at Saigon Star Hotel can enjoy different dining options available at the night bar. Providing a selection of dishes, Lau De Truong Dinh and Nam Phan are approximately 400 meters away.
The venue offers a smoking area, a lift and parking along with car rentals.
A gym area and a fitness centre are available to guests of Saigon Star Hotel.
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for free.
Private parking is possible on site at USD 3 per day.
Year renovated: 2010. Number of floors: 9. Number of rooms: 50.
Free Wi-Fi in rooms
USD 3 per day
24-hour room service
Bar/ Lounge area
Paid airport shuttle
- Paid airport shuttle
- 24-hour room service
- Car rental
- Dry cleaning
- Tours/Ticket assistance
- Shoe shine service
- Newspaper service
- Bar/ Lounge area
- Business centre
- Meeting/ Banquet facilities
- Business services
Spa & Leisure
- Free Wi-Fi in rooms
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Dressing area
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Free toiletries
- AM/FM alarm clock
- Carpeted floor
12 years or adultsExtra bedVND 348894.68
Rooms and availability
- City landmarks
It was centrally located, near to park lands. The staff were very courteous. The price was good value.
Good location..close to Airport and disgusting carpets!
The park accross the street is great for morning walks. Nearby many attractions, within walking distance.
The hotel has a very good location, the staff are more than helpful, the rooms are clean (but aging) but very good value, the only note of caution I would offer future travellers is not to avail themselves of the “Health Club” on the 8th floor which one would assume to be run by the hotel, I don’t think it is as you are “offered” far more than a massage, which is not pointed out when you book a massage.
Central position, close to Reunification Palace/War Remnants Museum etc.
Neither restauant was able to provide a meal at 8.00pm!
Really friendly staff and good value for money. This hotel seems to be a respectable hotel since most taxi driver knows its location. It's located about 20,000 to 30,000 VND taxi fare away from most tourist attractions. Also the hotel provide fruits for the guests which is quite lovely for them to do.
There is karaoke on 2nd and 3rd floor and my room is located on the 5th floor, we can hear the music blaring downstair until around midnight.
This was my second stay at Saigon Star, I really love this hotel \(^o^)/~ 1) Reasonable price: only USD 49 per night, no surcharge for payment by credit card. 2) Good location: in the center of HCMC, very convenient for travel. 3) Considerate services: delicious meals, clean laundry, fantastic massage, nice housekeeping...all at an affordable price for common people. 4) One Sales Rep called Miss Thuy was really lovely and thoughtful, her response to guest's needs and requirements were always quick and helpful. Btw, her smile was so sweet and charming lol...
1) Food price for in-room dining was increased by 10%, one simple meal may cost around vnd 100k (usd 5), but price for laundry and mini-bar remained the same; 2) I didn't see any receptionist girls at the front desk this time. If the former receptionist girls were fired due to my "complaints", I will be so sorry for that. I think being naughty is just one way of showing loveliness of girls. I suggest Saigon Star to arrange some girl receptionists since they are more patient and careful to guests. 3) Should the staff speaks better English, Saigon Star will be more attractive for foreign guests.
1. Reasonable price, only usd 49 per night; 2. Good location, easy for travel; 3. Considerate services, including delicious meals, laundry, massage, car service, nice housekeeping, printing etc. all at an affordable price for common travellers.
1. One girl (Receptionist) used to be naughty and pretended to be non- English speaking, hehe~ but it's ok; 2. No jigi-jigi on call service, haha~; 3. English should be improved.
1. Reasonable price, only USD 49 per night; 2. Good location, easy for travel; 3. Considerate services, including delicious meals, laundry, massage, car service, nice housekeeping, printing etc. all at an affordable price for common travellers.
1. One girl (Receptionist) used to be naughty and pretended to be non-English speaking, hehe~ but it's OK; 2. No jigi-jigi on call service, haha~; 3. English should be improved.
Vriendelijke mensen, goede service
Wij zaten op de 4e verdieping, er was geen nooduitgang, en geen rookmelder te ontdekken.
Hotel très bien placé face au jardin tao dan , très bon accueil du personnel et un très bon rapport qualité-prix. Félicitations pour la mise de cette Hotel sur votre site.
Do atendimento do staff. Foram atenciosos e providenciaram tudo o que solicitei.
Nada a declarar
Le jus de fruit du matin qui est plus un sirop qu'un jus de fruit
localisation rapport qualite prix
horaires limités et qualite petit de jeuner
Hvor let det var at bestille og gennemfoere ordren